“By faith he made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country; he lived in tents, as did Isaac and Jacob, who were heirs with him of the same promise. For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.” Hebrew 11:9-10
Before the start of a full-scale war in Ukraine, God put together many puzzles of life in order to move our family to Germany. Thus began our missionary service in Europe.
We have chosen to move in the Great Commission of Jesus Christ, to serve where God has placed us because of the war.
Serve Ukrainian refugees and emigrants in Europe who are in need of the gospel. We have founded a church, we are investing in the development of the Ukrainian missionary movement.
God calls us not to be miserable refugees or fussy emigrants, He calls us to be happy missionaries.
We see how much God has done in the last 1.5 years. In order to realize this and worthily glorify Him, we decided to sum up the results of missionary service. We want to share them with you so that you can join our gratitude to God. We also want to thank you for your partnership and help. We didn’t do everything ourselves. God did and partners did.
It all started with the question, “What does God expect of us? Where should we be?”
For 1.5 years, God has incredibly blessed the development of our missionary service.
NUMBERS THAT PRAISE THE LORD
- 1.5 years of missionary service.
- 150-200 people were evacuated during this time.
- 80 live meetings of caring for Ukrainians.
- 70 Sunday Services.
- 5 big Evangelizations – Ukrainian dinners.
- 3 Gospel music concerts.
- 2 large-scale conferences – for leaders and youth.
- 9 powerful and working ministries: children’s, teenage, youth, women’s, men’s, evangelistic, humanitarian, church services.
- 2 tons of Christian literature distributed.
Please fill in the form below
"*" indicates required fields