Skip to content
- We believe that all and each and every word of Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is true and infallible in its initial writings.
- We believe that God exists eternally in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and that these three are one God having precisely the same nature and attributes, and are worthy of the same homage, honor, confidence and obedience.
- We believe that man was originally created in the image of God, that he fell through sin and, as a consequence of sin, that he has lost his spiritual life, and that he is dead in trespasses and sin and in need of redemption.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, that He came into this world by immaculate conception, that He became and remained a perfect and sinless man yet He retained His absolute Deity.
- We believe that Jesus Christ’s death on the cross was a voluntary death on His part, that in His death He was the sacrificial Lamb that paid the penalty for the sins of the world, and that He is the Savior of all who believe.
- We believe that Jesus Christ arose from the dead and that He is coming again to receive all who believe unto Himself to enjoy eternal life in His presence in Heaven.
- We believe there is no salvation from the eternal penalty of sin apart from the atoning work of Jesus Christ and salvation can only be attained by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ.